Happy December KetoKorner readers! I hope that this post finds you happy and enjoying the festive season. While this is not everyone’s favourite time of the year there is hopefully something about it that resonates for you. While it’s busy, people generally seem to be more cheerful and willing to go out of their way to be nice to perfect strangers…which brings me to the topic of this post. Pruvit, is running a 12 days of Christmas campaign - every day is a new deal and a new opportunity to save big on same favourite and new products - talk about going out of your way to be nice! Today (Wednesday December 13th) is Day 6 so we have 7 days left….in honour of this I would like to give you 7 (+1) ways to use Pruvit products including new ones you may not be familiar with….hope you enjoy!!
NEW! MCT 1:4:3 This product is a combination of healthy fats and brain healthy compounds to support ketosis and optimal brain function. You can add it to drinks, salads, Keto//OS shakes - anytime you need to bump up your fat intake and could use a boost of mental energy. Keep a single serve pack in your bag to add healthy fats to meals and drinks when you’re out.
- Shopping marathons can be exhausting and mall food courts are notoriously fraught with temptation - have a KETO//OS shake as you head out the door to help you to keep your energy and focus high and your cravings low.
- You may need a top up partway through that shopping spree, or just a break in the action from resisting the sweets and baked goods samples that keep getting offered up - Keep a KETOKREME in your bag, mix it with coffee, tea or even just hot water for a delicious creamy, sweet and satisfying drink that not only kills the cravings but also supports the production of ketones! Double win!
- Holiday Parties and evening events are a great occasion to meet with friends and family and raise a glass….they are also quite often just the thing to throw you right off plan. That said, what’s the point of being good if you can’t be bad once in a while? Plan to delay your first meal of the day the next day till noon (or close to it) wake up, drink water, have a coffee with a bit of KetoKreme…have a Keto//OS shake partway through the morning….and then eat when you get hungry.
- Number 4 aside, if you have 4 parties in a week you may want to decide to exercise some restraint for one or more of them….have a Keto//OS shake with or without a healthy snack (some healthy fat and protein) before you head out the door and volunteer to be the designated driver. If you aren’t as hungry walking in the door, you’ll be able to make better choices as the trays of appetizers pass you by….have a piece of cheese without the cracker, charcuterie without the bread, go for the veggie platter & creamy dip and skip the deep fried options….
- Want a steaming cup of hot chocolate that will support ketone production and give you an energy boost through the day? Warm up some unsweetened almond milk and whisk in a package of KetoMAX Swiss Cacao - top with coconut whipped cream - who needs marshmallows!!??? Make sure to use caffeine free in the afternoon or evenings to protect your sleep.
- Making fat bombs? Replace the sweetener with a pack or 1/2 pack of KetoKreme - I have yet to taste a recipe that doesn’t taste better with it incorporated!
- Remember to schedule a few workouts or outdoor walks through the festive season to get your exercise in! Have a KetoMAX shake before your workout for better energy through the workout and optimized recovery when you’re done!
Don’t forget that for the next 7 days Pruvit will be announcing new promos every day! Check KetoNat’s Facebook page for updates or watch for emails from Pruvit if you’re already a customer.
Thank you as always for reading, for your comments and emails.
Here are some useful links:
To reach me directly, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t decide which Keto//OS formula to try?? Email me to purchase a 5 Day Experience (5 single sachets) to try out before you place your first order.
To order Keto//OS: shopketo.com/ca
To get you started on your Keto journey watch the videos at: drinkyoursample.com/ca. The first explains how to use Keto O/S and the second explains how ketones work in your body - both are short and informative.
Note: Say yes to Today and Smartship when you are placing your order to save 22% on your Smartship order and make sure you never run out of ketones! Smartship can be cancelled at any time with the push of a button with no penalty by simply logging into your back office and looking for the Box “My Smartship” on the home page.
PASTA FOR KETO!
With the Zeroodle line of Bean and Shiratake Pasta’s you can now enjoy a meal of your favourite pasta without getting knocked out of ketosis and without the bloating and brain fog that usually accompanies high carb meals,
Today’s recipe is made with Mung Bean Spaghetti - these delicious quick cooking noodles deliver just 3 NET grams of Carb and a whopping 21 grams of protein! Mung Beans are a great source of high quality fibre, protein, antioxidants and phytonutrients! Plus, they taste fantastic!
I made this for my son while he was studying, he wanted something quick and simple - what could be better than a plate of steaming noodles tossed with high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes and sea salt?
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
1 Package Zeroodle Mung Bean Noodles
4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
Sea salt and Pepper to taste
Brain Hack: Replace 1/2 the Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Bulletproof Brain Octane OR Pruvit’s new MCT 1:4:3 for healthy fats that can boost your ketones!
Place noodles in plenty of boiling water and cook for about 4 minutes till al dente (or to your liking).
Drain quickly and place in a large bowl.
Toss with olive oil, sea salt and fresh basil leaves (use dried if you have no fresh).
Top with Cherry Tomatoes.
*If you know you tolerate dairy add some good quality Parmesan Cheese and you pretty much have a plate of heaven right there.
Leave a comment