A few simple and quick / easy tips/tricks which may help to reduce inflammation;
* reduce sugar, simple carbs and sodium intake
* plenty of Omega 3's
* usage of Ginger and Turmeric
* limiting your oil of choice to Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Olive Oil
* plenty of Good and Healthy and Fibrous Veggies and Fruits (in particular re Fruits - the Berries and Tart Cherries).
* eating True and Healthy wholegrains with plenty of fiber (careful for store bought item's that advertise wholegrains but are also infused with unhealthy and definitely unwanted simple carbs)
* adding certain nuts, particularly almonds
* garlic and onion, added to many dishes Have a great day all.