In response to a many inquiry(s) on peanut butter, I thought it would be nice to simply talk of some of the many Health benefits of it;
* for one, loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium, Niacin, Folate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Copper, Manganese, Selenium and Iron.
* contain a high level of antioxidants.
* contain a very good serving of protein, along with a touch of beneficial fiber, which is very fulling thus leaving one full for longer periods/hours because, ALSO providing you with some extra energy for daily activities/routine.
* due to the high levels of polyunsaturated fats, can assist in a great way to cut the risk of cardiovascular illness. As well, it being good source of phytosterols, folic acid, phytic acid and resveratrol, it may be an assistance in help warding off certain/numerous cancers. Added, this being a source of food/natural vitamin E and niacin, may also assist in warding of the threat of alzheimer's.
* to add; peanut butter simply taste's great.
** Just a note; try for the natural sources as, calories can add up a bit as well as some makes will come with added sugar. Thus the natural sources will not have added sugars but the calories will remain. Thus, a serving of 2-3 tablespoons a day a few days a week, is a great addition and treat/flavour bonus to add.
Have a great day all.