100 g tilapia filet
1 tbsp Bragg’s 24 herbs and spice seasoning or mixed dried herbs
2 cups baby spinach
1/2 pk Zeroodle fettuccine or spaghetti
1 cup sliced bell pepper
non-stick cooking spray
1. Sprinkle herbs on both side of the fish.
2. Spray a non stick skillet in medium heat, and add tilapia.
3. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, turn over and cook on the other side.
4. Prepare the Zeroodle noodles according to the package instruction and cut it into small pieces.
5. add Zeroodle, spinach, peppers and onion, saute until heated through.
6. Place noodles and spinach mixture on plate and place fish on top.
7. Season as you desire.