- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Fat Free
- Zero NetCarbs
- The Only Shelf Stable Kimchi in Canada
- In 2004, Korean exports of kimchi amounted to US$102.7 million.
- Kimchi was recognized as one of the world's five healthiest foods in 2008 by Health Magazine, along with olive oil, yogurt, soy and lentils.
- Contains high levels of vitamins A, B, and C, and has a high fibre content (Demick, 2006).
- "Kimchi is to Koreans what the Potato is to Canadians" - Health Canada Article.
Ingredients: cabbage, water, salt, radish, carrot, ginger, garlic, chili powder, onion
Nutritional facts: per 43 g : Calories 6, Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g