Curry Chicken with spaghetti noodles
Back to recipes
Curry Chicken with Zeroodle Spaghetti or Fettuccine Noodles
100 g chicken breast
1 tbsp curry paste
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 cup green bean
1/2 cup diced tomato
1 tsp thyme
1 pkg prepared Zeroodle spaghetti or fettuccine noodles
1. Season chicken with salt and curry paste.
2. Spray pan and heat to medium-high heat. add chicken pieces and cook until both side are brown.
3. Saute onions and green beans 3 to 5 minutes until slightly soften.
4. Add 1/4 cup tomatoes to simmer chicken and beans, cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
6. Serve over Zeroodle spaghetti or fettuccine.